1.Sterilization and antibacterial.
3.Focus on chicken intestinal diseases.
HuaMuJunTe -Thiamphenicol Granules is used to treat intestinal infections caused by chicken intestinal infections.
Thiamphenicol Granules features ：
English name: Thiamphenicol Granules
Main ingredient: Thiamphenicol.
Properties: This product is white or almost white particles.
Pharmacology: Antibacterial drugs. This product has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect, but its effect on Gram-negative bacteria is stronger than Gram-positive bacteria, mainly including typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, Escherichia coli, and Salmonella. Sensitive gram-positive bacteria include streptococcus, Corynebacterium, pneumococcus, staphylococcus, etc.
Indications: For the treatment of intestinal infections in chickens caused by Intestinal infection.
Usage and Dosage: Based on this product. Mixed drinking: 1g of chicken per 1L of water, continuous use for 3-5 days.
1. This product has hematological toxicity, mainly reversible erythropoiesis inhibition
2. It has embryo toxicity, and it should be used with caution for livestock during pregnancy and lactation.
3. This product has a strong immunosuppressive effect.
1. Animals with severely impaired immune function during the vaccination period are forbidden.
2. Animals suffering from renal insufficiency should reduce the dose or extend the interval between administrations.
Withdrawal period: Chicken 28 days .
product name: Thiamphenicol Granules
product status: Powder
Scope of use: Chickens
Product specification: 1000g/bag
Validity period: 3 years
Dosage: Mixed drinking: per 1 liter of water, 1g chicken, continuous use for 3~5 days.
Precautions: Embryonic toxicity, use with caution in poultry during pregnancy and lactation.
Thiamphenicol Granules can be used if the following symptoms occur: